Parents and Life
Just feeling a bit emotional right now... I know that nobody will ever ever read this 'cause this blog is so secluded it is pathetic... but still, if nobody sees it, all the more better. Anyway, I'm just talking to myself so, yeah...
Just had a row with my parents again, and it wasn't good... sometimes I wonder if it is really my fault, or maybe there are some circumstances surrounding the whole thing...
It was just a break from the stress of an exam! That's it! WHAT IS WRONG WITH WATCHING A VIDEO.... I just don't know... sometimes, I do slack a lot, that's true... but still.
I don't really know what to say.... I mean, I love my parents (like every other child) but conflicts are inevitable, and when this happens... I just don't know what to do... it seems like we hate each other but that is so not true... I just don't know what to say anymore... sometimes we get along fine, other times we just cannot stand each other, it's weird isn't it?
Anyway, I wish myself good luck for my EOYs. And I hope I can watch more videos.
:)
To the non-existant people who read my blog (which means me and only me)
Just had a row with my parents again, and it wasn't good... sometimes I wonder if it is really my fault, or maybe there are some circumstances surrounding the whole thing...
It was just a break from the stress of an exam! That's it! WHAT IS WRONG WITH WATCHING A VIDEO.... I just don't know... sometimes, I do slack a lot, that's true... but still.
I don't really know what to say.... I mean, I love my parents (like every other child) but conflicts are inevitable, and when this happens... I just don't know what to do... it seems like we hate each other but that is so not true... I just don't know what to say anymore... sometimes we get along fine, other times we just cannot stand each other, it's weird isn't it?
Anyway, I wish myself good luck for my EOYs. And I hope I can watch more videos.
:)
To the non-existant people who read my blog (which means me and only me)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home