Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another typical day.....with a twist

Hello again. Glad to see that I have been posting regularly (forcing myself to). Today was a wild day. I went swimming. To the normal person, this is like... no big deal but it is special to me. n why? because I HAVE NOT SWUM FOR THE PAST 3-4 YEARS!!!!! (i think) The most i've did is go some swimming pool n play with the slides, that's it. no training. wowee, look at the cramps i've got. It is not my fault. I repeat, it is not my fault. Thanks. I think i'm deproving at maths especially that confounded algebraic factorisation. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do I have to learn factorisation???? Just as Mr. Fong would ask, why do you study science. well then, why do I study math? dunno. mayb b'cause i'm forced to??? or mayb i love it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The truth is: i really don't noe. I DON'T NOE. sigh..... i might withdraw from french... quite sick of it. WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT? Je sais, je sais.......i'm not from France so it's a tad difficult.... IS THAT AN UNDERSTATEMENT?????????sigh...... Je ne comprend pas. nvm... there's still MEP to look forward to.... if i can't get into MEP then i will continue with French. well then, it's the most exciting part of the day......... THE POEM OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow. n todae i dedicate this poem to a fictional character called Lawrence (unless some1 is sooooo paranoid they think it's them i'm talking 'bout, of course.) n soooo I proudly present.........................................................................................................................................................

Poem of the day

A boy called Lawrence

On my first day of school
I knew Lawrence,
On my first day of school
I knew he liked flourescents.

He once went on a date
In some year which I couldn't remember
I forgot the exact date
But i knew he did NOT go with his family members.

He saw his dream girl at a swimming pool,
He acted like a fool!!!!
He suddenly shouted "MOO!!!"
whilst stepping on a pile of poo
(P.S. on his way to the loo)

He supported BGRs in school
Do you think he's a fool?
N when our English teacher gave us some homework to do,
He reviewed gay articles in his English Portfolio too.

So now you know who Lawrence is,
Do you think you like him?
I do believe he liked a HE
n did something with him (i won't mention what).

Last note: Do you like that poem? Of course, it was all purely fictional n all for the sake of fun, but i think Cheese King Cuckoo won't think highly of that!!! Bye!!! c u next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joewie Koh said...

Wahahahahaha!!! *Still laughing...*

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home