What a day!
Found out today that I did really badly for my French, really really sad. And not because I did badly, but because of CARELESSNESS. Anything but that type of mistakes. Always makes you feel regretful. Wonder why... lots of things I really want to do, but I can't. Like, play for 5 hours every day, go outdoors and have fun... all sorts. Funny how life is? You make a mistake and you're marked for life (most probably). And our geography teacher, Mr. Hussein, I really do not want to say anything bad, but I think he should read up on his computer stuff. Really, I still remember the first lesson... we spent dunno... 10 minutes trying to "teach" him how to play the Windows Media Player... haha... reminds me of someone in our class (no names mentioned). Also, he should at least remember where he taught until. There was a time when he taught us about rocks, and then forget where he taught until, and we had to start all over again next lesson, waste of time, I feel. Sigh... I really dunno... he should change I guess. But let's talk about ourselves first. Our class is famous for its talkativeness, and I'm NOT joking, it really is bad, I admit. Even our own teachers cannot stand us, our own form teachers even. Like that incident at the science lab, really, some of us were punctual and the minority were late (no names mentioned again), and we were all scolded. I dun blame the teacher, but... I really think we are too much sometimes. And the things that happen in class... can be a tad overboard. Even though our academic is "somewhat okay", our behaviour should really change, to say the truth. Sigh... I've finished studying for my Lit. CCT (common class test) and it's getting quite late. Haven't studied for Science CCT yet, and Mr. Fong promised that this year's CCT will be "really creative". All right then. Signing off. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home